Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: Hi

Monday, April 4, 2016

Hi

Hey Jammers! Sorry for the long absence, and I maybe gone a little more. I'm sorry! Ok so literally this past month I have been really busy with mainly cheer. I'm going to a huge competition at the end of this month that you have to get a bid to go to. So we've been having more practices then normal. I was also asked to cross compete onto another team so I have those practices too. Then on top of that I tried out for my school team and made that so lately I have been eat sleeping and breathing cheer. Soo that's a major thing lately. Another is school. We're starting this world wide testing that is really big this week and it will go for a little which will mean I probably won't be posting. I know I've been very infrequent but my life is really busy. Animal Jam is not my first priority. I'm really sorry. Also for the competition coming up I'm leaving out of town at the end of this month. So don't really expect a lot for this month. 
I've been trying to find time to customize and add more things to this blog but right now it's not really happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment