Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: New Item/ ideas

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

New Item/ ideas

Ello mates! Today we have a new item in the Den shop and I super cute and I want it but i'm not a member anymore! :(( It's the Snowflake Bookshelf!
                                      
This was in AJHQ's den that I showed yesterday but now it is released! But I really want this! Oh well. 
I need your guys help. What do you want me to post about and what are some pages I should do? Should I try to learn how to make graphics? Cause there's a lot of people that do graphics or should I think of something different? The reason why I'm asking this is because it seems like most of my posts are about the new items or RIM. That could be a little boring. I know I can work on the pages that I have like the Animal Facts and the Scamming and Bullying pages but it just seems like my blog is boring. So what   do you guys want to see on my blog?
I hope you guys have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment