Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: It's Friday!

Friday, January 29, 2016

It's Friday!

Hey Jammers! The reason I haven't been posting is because i've been reading..... Yes I LOVE reading and I just found out that a book that I read a while ago had more to the series. So ya I haven't been on the computer lately. Also it was me and my dads birthday last week too so I couldn't have done it then either. Anyways enough about my life! We have some new items! There the friendship items cause Valentines day is coming soon! In Jam Mart Clothing we have the Friendship Bag!
                                   
I think this is is cute! Also one question is Animal Jam being really laggy to you guys? Or is it just me? Cause I had to refresh 4 times and then log out and back in to get onto aj today. So that weird. Anyways I have a new idea for a page! I may post about it later today or do it tomorrow. It depends on what I get done with it today! It's a really good page and when it's up I suggest you all go look at it because it may make your day! Have an amazing Friday guys. Cause it's finally FIRDAY!!!
P.S  sorry that i'm so weird and excited about Friday it's just when your in 8th grade like I am and your in Jr. High your just ready for the week to end and ya. This week has also been really chaotic too with school so ya. I'm going to end this now sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment