Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: Happy Valentines Day!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!

Hey Jammers! Happy Valentines day!! Today we have two new items the Heart Jewelry box and a Heart Teeshirt!   
                                       
                                        
I really like the Heart Jewelry box. I think it's really cute. 
I'm happy that it's Valentines day! I really like Valentines day cause it can represent two things; the day of the lovers, or friendship. Or if your older the Singles Awareness day. :P Friendship is really important to me, I've lost a lot of good friends over the years, whether it's moving away, or thinking that they found someone better. That's the thing about friends though they come and go. 
Does your family do anything for Valentines day? I remember when I was little we would have "cupid" come and leave us presents on the door step. I thought it was really cute. I hope you all have an amazing Valentines day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment