Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: RIM

Monday, February 15, 2016

RIM

Good Morning Jammers! (Even though when your probably reading this it won't be morning :P ) Happy Monday! I'm really happy cause I don't have school today! But I have it tomorrow. Oh well. Anyways there's a RIM that is out in Epic Wonders called the Rare Fairy Princess Hat.
                                  
Fun Fun. We also have some new/ returning items the Curly hat and Wig!
                               
Personally I don't know why they bring these out every year. I don't ever see anyone wearing them. When I get them in Adventures I just recycle them. Another returning item is the strangle only bottom part of the tree has cherries Cherry tree
                                !
I know I made this statement before but seriously why only the bottom half? Also is it just me or does the Tree and the wings always come out at the same time? Like together. I don't know. 
I hope you all have a great Monday. If you have school I'm really really sorry. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment