Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: RIM and more

Monday, April 11, 2016

RIM and more

Hiya Jammers! Today is a Monday! Honestly I think Monday's are okay. Today's RIM is a Rare Potted Flower Hat!
                                  
Honestly AJHQ are making really weird items lately. Can I just say what even is the Cactus hat?!
                                 
I mean really!? Who is going to buy that and wear it? I know I wouldn't want a spiky thing on my head! I just don't even know. 
So as I mentioned in my last post, this month is a busy one. Thankfully it's almost over. I don't have anymore of that huge test till May so I should be ok on studying and all that. But teachers could take that as an advantage and give us a bunch of homework. The joys of Jr. High have multiple teachers means more homework! So with all that out of the way for now I should be able to post more on the days I can. So ya hopefully I can make this blog better. I know I've been saying this for a long time but this time I'm really going to be putting the time into it since after this month I won't really have anything to do. I hope you guys have an amazing Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment