Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: Adobe Flash Player! :(

Friday, May 29, 2015

Adobe Flash Player! :(

Hey Jammers! Ok so my flash thing a ma bob is out of date so I can't really get on Animal Jam! Updates came out today too!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr. The summer carnivals here and the otters are going away now! I can't see what the rest of them are! I will try to get my dad to update asap! But he's not home right now he's at work so when he updates it I will get on and post again! Sorry for the lack of posts lately! 
Ok so the thing I was going to tell you about and why I need Authors....... During the summer i'm going to disappear. No joke I won't be on animal jam, I won't be posting, I won't be anywhere. I go camping all summer long. There's no wifi so that means no posting. That's why I need someones help. If no one wants to help that's fine they'll just be no posting June 11 through August 10 or 12 I think. Sorry I haven't been posting! I know I just started so I'm trying to figure out some really cool things to do for this blog! I want to learn how to do graphics, do some more contests when i get more views, and so much more! But I can't help that I go camping all summer long. I'm sorry that's just my family's tradition. If you really want to help that would be awesome! If not then there won't be posts for 2 months. I hope you all understand. It's not just about pixels and animal jam. There's also family. My family does this to get away from society and where theres no electronics to keep us away from each other. I love when we go camping it's our summer home. 
-Lovely
P.s. We camp in a tent all summer! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment