Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: SUMMER!!!!

Friday, June 5, 2015

SUMMER!!!!

HEY JAMMERS! I am back! Sorry my adobe was updated on Wednesday, and Thursday I was cleaning and getting ready to party on Friday cause yesterday was the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! Where i was at of course some people are already finished. Ya yesterday I was up till midnight parting with my friends. In the afternoon we were messing around on a water slide and having water fights, and then when it got darker we played night games! It was awesome! Anyways so on wednesday I FINALLY got to see the new updates. Notice it's been a couple of days since the update came out sorry. Also I am going to show you the new animal and there will be a lot of sarcastic things said in here. Ok so first lets do the UPDATES!!!!!
Yay!!! The summer Carnival is here! I get bored of it after awhile but it's fun in the beginning. But the good thing is they've been bringing new stuff out in it!

Apparently Best Guess is everyones favorite game now!

Yay! I love these shorts!

(this is the sarcastic part) NEW ANIMAL?!!?!?!? I Wonder what it could be?! :O Could it be that llama that was leaked out that jammer1231 had?! Or could it be another strange animal that we don't know about?! I don't think it's the llama though! That would just give it away if they're doing the llama!!!!

(again sarcastic) GET YOUR SPRING BUNNIES PEOPLE! WE WANT YOUR MONEY!!!!!!
(back to normal) Ok so if you don't want the new animal to be a surprise look down at the next picture if you do ( which you should because it was leaked all over the internet) DONT' LOOK!

Ok so yes the new animal is the llama. Not a surprise as I said earlier. You can find this picture in Canyons Pathway. Were no one goes that much
Summer carnival stuff.









New items in the Carnival


Ok Sorry I got lazy at the end. This post is really long. Hope you enjoy this summer! Also just a reminder if you want to sign up for an author from June 11 through august comment it! I need one if not there won't be any post till August sorry guys!
Thats it for this post!

1 comment: