Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: ....

Monday, August 10, 2015

....

HEY JAMMERS!!!! GUESS WHOS BACK!!!!!!  I am finally yay!!!! :D I had an AMAZING Summer what about you guys? I only had a couple major not funs they were, my cocker spaniel got attacked by another dog, my Lab got Kennel Cough ( it's like our colds but for dogs and worse), then I almost broke my foot! :/ But other then all those we had the most fun ever!!!! So I know you all have seen the updates since it's now Monday so I'll so you guys the RIM. 
The Rare Ten Gallon Hat! It's personally not my favorite. I don't even have enough for it :P I don't know where all my gems went cause I had 18,652 gems. I wasn't hacked!!! I already check everything. Everything is in tacked. So ya. How was all your summers?! Oh also I don't know if I already told you this but if I did it's a reminder. Tuesday's and Thursday's I have cheer, BUT on Thursday's it's later in the day instead of right after school so I MAY post on Thursdays! 
That's it for this post!


2 comments:

  1. Yep thanks! :D I forgot to mention in that post that I'm going to post the next chapter to Royals and Witches soon. I don't know when cause I have to get ready for school but it should be soon. :)

    ReplyDelete