Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: Good Morning

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Good Morning

Hey Jammers! So today I don't know what the new item is because pretty much all of the new items that came over the summer or this week are still new to me. But I did find something really funny that reminded me of when I was little. :P
Does this hat remind you of a Disney Character?! It does with me! Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh! Oh I loved Eiyore!!!! He's still my favorite to this day! He's so cute! But if you watched the Easter Movie with them in it Rabbit use to be the "Easter Bunny" and this was his hat. But one day he was mad and jump on it and it broke just like this one. Weird right! Why would AJ have Winnie the Pooh in it?
Well I'm going to try to post another chapter of Royals and Witches soon! There's a lot of stuff going on.
That's it for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment