Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: Glitches

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Glitches

Merry Christmas Eve! Hey Jammers! Ok so today I think Animal Jam had a major brain fart. :/ So today's gift was the Festive lights.
                                              
They came in this red color. But when I went to go see what they looked like they were for members. 
                                                            
This was weird cause the Jamaaliday gifts are for everyone! So then I went to my daily routine. Checking to see new items. Well in the Clothing shop guess what the new item was! 
                                 
The Festive lights! They were for members. There was only two colors green and red. I thought this was strange. So I got onto my brother's account to see if it was just me or if he got a different color. When I opened his gift it was the red color but in his inventory it was green with red and white lights. I thought that was way weird then I logged of his account and logged back onto mine. I went back into my inventory and found this.
                                                            
Well ok. There now non member. So I went back into the shop and they weren't there anymore!
                                          
Along with the lights there were some other missing items as well. Like the holly bow and some other new items to the game. Personally I think AJ really did have a brain fart or they were just really tired and didn't notice this. Now it's fixed but i think the red ones are glitches. I don't know. Could this be another item like the glitch Gingerbread mask?
Well I hope you all have a great day! Christmas is tomorrow!!!!! What did you guys ask for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment