Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: Merry Late Christmas!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Late Christmas!

Hey Jammers! Merry Christmas yesterday! ( For everyone who celebrates Christmas) Today's daily gift is a Poofy Rug!
                                                  
I think these are cute. They were a gift last year as well, and they did the same thing. This year and last year when you would open up this gift you would get the Poofy Rug with a face on it, but when you put it in your den there is no face on it.
                                        
I think thats weird. Anyways today's new item is a returning item in the den shop. The Winter Fire Pit Table.
                              
I had an amazing Christmas yesterday! I hope you guys did too. What was your most favorite gift you received? Mine was a keyboard for my iPad mini. I've been wanting one of those for awhile now. Now that I have it I can do some things that a computer would do, and if i'm not around to do it I can jump onto my iPad.
Have an Awesome day guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment