Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: Happy New Years Eve!!!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Years Eve!!!

Hey Jammers! I can't believe 2015 is almost over. When I first started to think about 2016 it just seems so far away! But not tonight!!! Today's Jamaaliday gift was the last gift you get! It's a Zios Ice statue! :)
                                                
There is also a new clothing item. The Ice Fangs.
                                      
For all you role players Ice dragon or Ice elemental. So since it's the New Year, I was wondering what was your favorite part about 2015, and the worst. My family always has a New Year's Eve Party will all my cousins, and my mom and dads friends. I love it so much! I always have so much fun with them!!! We usually are all up partying till about 3 A.M! It's so much fun!! I hope you all have an amazing new year! Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment