Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: Happy New Years!!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Years!!

Happy New years!! I hope you all had a fun night last night if you did anything. I stayed up till 3 in the morning hanging out with cousins! Animal Jam has beens starting this banner thing. On every holiday I've notice they have been doing this. So when you log on today a "Happy New Years!" banner comes up.
                                      
I personally like these. I think there cute. So at the New Years party ever year there would be a banner of the year. This year it would be 2016. When the New Years party the 2016 banner was not there. People weren't happy about it. But guess what guys.... it is now out. It's in the Den shop!
                                       
So for all you people who collect these (I only have two:/ ) The 2016 banner is now out.
I hope you all have a great New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. I only have 2 of the yearly banners as well! ^.^ I'd better buy one before they leave the stores though--I'd hate to miss out on the 2016 one!

    Happy 2016 to you as well! :D

    ReplyDelete