Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: New Items

Monday, December 7, 2015

New Items

Hey Jammers! Happy Late Thanksgiving! Again sorry that I haven't been posting lately! My life is crazy and this isn't my first priority. Anyways Christmas and Hanukkah is almost here! I celebrate Christmas! I'm soooo excited for Christmas. Since it's december AJ is having Jamaalidays! So here are some items and other Jamaaliday stuff! 
They also do daily gifts. If you are a new joiner to Aj everyday when you get on you get a daily gift until the end of December! Today's gift was the Jamaaliday Bush!
It's also Monday! :/ Not the best day of the week but still. Today's RIM is a rare yeti mask!
So I will try to stick to my plan post hopefully during the week and the weekends. If I don't I'm sorry. If your new I am a competition Cheerleader so I have comps on Saturday. I have one this Saturday so I might or might not be able to post.
Have an amazing day guys!

1 comment: