Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: Day 11

Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 11

Hey Jammers! Today's gift is a diamond and a Hot coco set! :D
                                      
                                      
This was a gift for you last year too! I thinks it's cute. When you click on it, it will fill up the cup. Also there is a new item today it's the Inflatable Jamaaliday  Tree.
                                    
I think it's ok it's not one of my favorite items. 
So I'm a member and well you know memberships are going to come to an end and mine is going to run out soon. So some things I may not be able to show you like new animals and all that fun jazzy stuff. My membership expires in 3 days so soon. :( I don't think I'm going to get a new one. This one was a gift from an amazing friend. 
It's FRIDAY!!!!! Yay! Have an awesome Friday! 
-Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment