Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: New Items

Sunday, December 13, 2015

New Items

Good morning Jammers! Todays gift was some Jingle Bells!
                                                  
                                         These were also given to you last year. I really like them!There is also a new item in Epic Wonders. It's the Jamaaliday Wreath! 
                                            
Last year I found out about this item cause one of my buddies had it in there den but couldn't find it. Now I found it and I got one! I really like this Wreath. Just a warning when you put it in your den it's quite big.
AJHQ made a new den. You guys may have seen it. ( I know I'm late but oh well.)
                                                        
It is the new version of the GingerBread house. Just like the last den AJHQ did it has some unreleased items
                                     
                                     
                                     
Some of these things I hope they come out with. There is come cute stuff in there. But I just don't get why they put unreleased items in there dens.
Hope you guys have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment