Blogger Tricks AJ Cookies: New items

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

New items

Hey Jammers! Sorry I haven't been posting lately the end of the term in school this Friday so I've been having to study for a bunch of tests and I also had to do another science fair project and so it's been chaotic week. Anyway we have a returning items the Sun and Moon Lamp!
                                     
Also the new update said there would be a new animal coming to Jamaa if you haven't figured out where the numbers would be in the Jamaa Journal is letters spelling out goat. The new animal is a goat! :) When I was getting the letters I spelled out Toga and i'm like that's a greek outfit.... not an animal. It took me a bit to figure it out. (I wasn't thinking straight. I was thinking about my grades :P) Well I hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment